The Whistler, monthly newsletter of the Agassiz Neighborhood Council (ANC), keeps residents and Agassiz Baldwin Community program participants up to date on neighborhood news, programs, and events. It features minutes from ANC community meetings as well as agendas for upcoming meetings.
The newsletter is available, September to June, by subscription as either a PDF document (free) or hardcopy (fee-based). Free hardcopies of The Whistler are available in the community at the following locations:
- Oxford Spa, 102 Oxford St.
- Oxford Laundry, 102 Oxford St.
- Central Barbershop, 1161 Mass. Ave.
- Oxford St. Realty, 1644 Mass. Ave.
- Montrose Spa, 1646 Mass. Ave.
- Harvard Wine Company, 1664 Mass. Ave.
- Berryline, 1668 Mass. Ave.
- Century 21 Avon, 1675 Mass. Ave.
- Harvard House of Pizza, 1706 Mass. Ave.
- Cambridge Trust Company, 1720 Mass. Ave.
- Hunneman & Company/Coldwell, 1730 Mass. Ave.
- Hollywood Express, 1740 Mass. Ave.
- Hair Connection, 1768A Mass. Ave.
Residents may also join our community email list to receive The Whistler as a PDF document as well as announcements, invitations, and bulletins on a variety of community issues, arts, and special events.
Advertise with The Whistler
Want to get the word out about your local business? Take out an ad in The Whistler! Click here to learn more.
Missed something in a previous edition?
Download issues back to September 2000 at the Whistler archive page.