Join our unique and friendly community that has been growing – one small program at a time. Become a Member of the Living Well Network (LWN) for a $75 ($100 for couples) tax deductible donation, and enjoy many free or discounted activities over the year.
To sign up, click the appropriate “Donate” button below. You will be taken to a secure PayPal page. If you do not have a PayPal account/login, proceed to the bottom of the page and click the “continue” link just above the credit card logos.
$75 Individual Membership
$100 Couple Membership
Donate A Different Amount
Come to the activities that interest you, enroll in our services, attend the committees that drive the initiative, enjoy our beautiful backyard! Members have access to specific benefits (see list below) as well as all LWN Programs and Services.To sign up, click the appropriate “Donate” button above, or send a check (please write “LWN Membership” in the memo line) to 20 Sacramento Street, Cambridge, MA, 02138. Download our LWN Membership brochure in the box at right.
- Computer Lounge open sessions and classes
- Early registration for Snow Removal Program
- Sunrise to sunset access to our backyard, including relaxed seating, free Wi-Fi, and access to bocce court/sports equipment
- 10% discount on all Maud Morgan Arts classes
- Personal support in using the Living Well guide
Membership funds go directly into more hours for LWN staff. This means more information, activities, programs and support for you. The more members we recruit, the more program hours we will enjoy. To learn more, call Phoebe Sinclair at (617) 349-6287 x10 or email email@example.com.
- Access to all Agassiz Baldwin Community (ABC) Events
- Bocce Tournaments
- Computer Lounge Classes
- Low cost, at home computer consultations
- Living Well: A Guide to Elder Services in Cambridge, 2nd Edition
- Neighborhood Walks
- Snow Removal
- Cooking with Kids
- Create a workshop
- Help in the Computer Lounge
- Help ABC with: mailings/copying, receptions
- Take part in LWN planning